Does your dog or cat have any of the below issues?
- Scared of loud noises
- Anxiety problems
- Behaviour issues
- Nervous signs
- Fearful / Afraid
- Hides or Whines
- Separation Anxiety
Desensitisation therapy maybe the solution. Desensitisation therapy is a process where your dog or cat listens to sounds that cause concern but in a controlled manner. The volume starts off low to allow them to adjust. After a few times playing the sounds they become comfortable then the volume is increased slightly. This is done so when the real stress sound occurs they don’t over react.
This MP3 contains hundreds of sounds that have shown to cause stress. Below is a sample of what is included:
Rain, Thunder, Storms, Lawn Mower, City Street Ambience, City Sounds, People Talking, Cars / Motor vehicles, Sirens, Traffic Sounds, Church Bells, Door Bells, Car Horns, Dogs Barking, Chimes, Doors Opening and Closing, Wind, Fireworks, Firecrackers, Aeroplanes, Garage Doors Opening and Closing, Clothes Dryer, Washing Machines, Washing Spin Cycle, Vacuum Cleaners, Air-gun, Telephones, Cell Phones / Mobile Phones, Trains, Train Horns, Ambulance, Push Bike, Motorbikes, Bicycles, Guns, Rifles, Shot Gun, Hand Guns, Chainsaws and many other micro sounds.
How to Use?
- Purchase for USD9.95 by clicking on the “Buy Now” link below and you will be given a download link.
- Play the file via your computer or MP3 player or burn to a blank CD using the below video instructions so you can play the sounds on standard CD player also.
- Start the CD off with a low volume and play on loop if possible.
- If the dog or cat if comfortable increase the volume slightly on the next playing of the CD. Continue to increasing slightly each time until audible in another room. Stop at any stage if the animal shows signs of stress and restart another day at a lower level.
- Play regularly and change volume up and down within the comfortable range.
To hear a sample of the sounds please click the play button below: