Bob McCauley talking about Ionized Water, Spirulina, Chlorella and Raw Foods

This is mainly an advertisment but Bob does touch on some good points.

BBC – Poison in the Mouth – (1994)

Startling documentary shows evidence of brain damage from Mercury in silver amalgam fillings. Nothing has been done by the Dental establishments since this aired, so just shows you ! The scary bit is when a school girl is tested using a mercury detector which shows mercury vapour leaking from her tooth. Then she rubs it to simulate chewing, and the needle goes off the scale. This from one filling, scary ! I will have mine removed by a qualified dentist and replaced with gold fillings which are harmless. Most dentists who deny mercury is harmful, will remove them without precautions and can cause a relapse or an equivalent of over 10 years mercury exposure in one go if they drill them out, so be sure to search out and go to a qualified dentist who uses the correct procedures to remove & replace them with safe alternatives, if you think you need to remove them, or else leave them in if they need replacing soon, and just get gold fillings next time. The IAOMT gives guidelines for the removal of mercury amalgam fillings in a safe way, as you will need to go on a mercury detox program before and after taking them out to rid your body of the amount of mercury you will absorb during extraction, as no matter how many precautions taken, you will still be exposed to very high levels, so will need detox; or take Cilantro & chlorella tablets or make a recipe using those plants, but be careful, research this well if you decide to take action, as you can do more harm than good if you don’t know what you are doing, you have been warned. It’s a very serious matter and some who have had them removed by irresponsible dentists or quacks cashing in on this, have suffered greatly! Apparently President Reagan heard of the dangers and got all his removed removed and shortly after developed Alzheimers. Whether this was going to happen, or the high level mercury exposure during improper removal or detox caused this, will need to be looked into. I can’t be responsible and so assume no responsibility for people who get their mercury amalgam fillings removed and suffer serious consequences, as you must do your research, and find out, & ask questions to safeguard your health.You need to have flashplayer enabled to watch this Google video